Deep freezer -40° to -86° ultra low temperature/plasma sterilizer
The Ultra-low temperature Freezer offers a wide variety of research and storage applications, such as low temperature scientific experiments, preservation of red blood cell, white blood cell, skin, bone bacteria, semen, biomedical product, ocean product, electronic devices and low temperature testing of special materials. It is suitable for blood banks, hospitals, sanitation and antiepidemic stations, electronic industries, university laboratories, military industries, pelagic fishery companies.
Ultimate refrigeration technique
The two-time foaming technique is used and it can protect isolation layer from being damaged by low temperature, which is in the world’s lead in the aspect of temperature conservation. The advanced refrigeration system of two compressors work, Own the independent knowledge property. 155mm extra thick insulation effectively reduces loss of cold air. Imported
famous brand compressor with high efficiency. Germany fan electro motor with internationally famous brand of EBM is used.
Advance controlling technology
* Microprocessor-based temperature control system platinum resistance sensors. Inside temperature ranging from -10° C to -86° C can be set freely.
* Digital temperature display. Keyboard lock and password protect configuration page. Perfect audible and visual alarm systems (high or low temperature alarm, no battery alarm, door open alarm, filter blocking alarm, system failure alarm) ensure the safety of stored articles.
* High-tech construction combines vacuum panel insulation with environmentally-friendly, water-blown foam insulation for maximum sample-tovial footprint storage.
* Environmentally-friendly, CFC/HCFC free refrigerants Power management system protects against a wide range of voltage variation and is easily accessible through the touch-screen display.
* Microprocessor based control system.(HMI+PLC optional)
* Defrost cycle can be initiated to shut down the compressor and keep the cabinet defrost free.
* Ergonomic and easy to use.
* USB ports for PC connectivity.
* RS 232/485 connectivity
* CFC/HCFC-free refrigerants maximize cooling and minimize environmental impact chart recorder for better temperature monitoring (optional)
* Corrosion resistant interior and exterior
* Incident monitor provides visual and audible warnings of system abnormalities for increased sample protection.
* Digital display and direct settings for maintaining desired operations.
* Castors for ease of movement