Complete Venipuncture Arm:-
• Venous access-Basilic V Cerphalic V Digital V Dorssal Metacarpal V Median Basilic V Accessory Cephalic V Extensive venipuncture system Median Antebrra V Median Cephalic V Median Cubital V Thumb
• This revolutionary training arm provides complete venous access for IV therapy and phlebotomy, plus sites for intramuscular and intradermal injection. An extensive 8-lined vascular system allows students to practice venipuncture at all primary and secondary locations, including starting IVS and introducing Over the Needle IV Catheters. The Venous system simplifies setup with only one external fluid bag supplying artificial blood to all veins simultaneously. The dorsal surface of the hand includes injectable
• Metacarpal, digital and thumb veins. The antecubital fosse includes the median cerphalic, median basilica, and median cubita I veins. Venipuncture can also be performed along the basilica, cephalic, accessory cephalic and median antebrachial veins. Intramuscular injection may be performed in the deltoid muscle and intradermal injection sites are located in the upper arm. Intramuscular injections into the deltoid muscle are enchanced by the soft, lifelike skin and by the natural bony landmarks in the region. Intramuscular injections using distilled water will create characteristic skin weisat designated sites on the upper arm.
• The realism of the advanced veripuncture and injection Arm is truly amazing. The soft, flexible fingers are molded separately with extreme attention paid to every detail-right down to the fingerprints! Flexion of the wrist helps students to develop manipulates skills. The replaceable skin rolls as the veins are palpated and a disdemable POP” Is felt when entering the veins. The molding process reproduces the fine details of the skin to make the arm look and feel alive. Valves in the veins can be seen and palpated on the skin surface
• Simulated veins and skins are completely replaceable to keep this training arm looking and working like new. Under normal use, hundreds of injections may be performed before the veins or skins need to be replaced. Complete replacement kits are available and easy to use. To extend the life of the veins and aerosol sealant is available to seal punctures and prevent leakage.