BIPAP or bi-level positive airway pressure machine. Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A is a non-invasive ventilator with alarms. It is designed for non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency.The ventilator features IntelligentAir, a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to the patient’s individual breathing needs. IntelligentAir comprises iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), a mode that automatically adapts to the patient’s changing needs; an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* that maximises their opportunity to breathe spontaneously; and an optional AutoEPAP** feature to maintain upper airway patency. Available in iVAPS and ST modes. ** Available in iVAPS mode… As and Authorize supplier, We supply and sale our Bilevel machine in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE and to whole region.
A set of fixed and adjustable alarms for extra reassurance.
– Fixed alarms include system events, such as power fail and system fault. Alarms that you can set are high leak, low minute ventilation, apnoea, non-vented mask , and low SpO2 (when an oximeter is connected).
iVAPS (intelligent volume assured pressure support)
– iVAPS automatically learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
– intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* maximises the patients’ opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target.
– Optional AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions.
– Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
– TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
– Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
– QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
– Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
– Ramp and Ramp Down. To help patients ease into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to their prescribed level; and to help ease them out of a therapy session, Ramp Down gradually reduces the EPAP and pressure support.
– Two Years Warranty