Our horizontal Steam Sterilizer are widely used in various bulk laboratories/Hospital for their day to day studies on scale sterilization procedures where they give dryness of the sterilized medium a paramount importance and for that our sterilized media is prone to various microbacterial and viral infections. Having a specialization in customers’ requirements we have an expert team of making both standard and customized models.
* Cylindrical design triple walled horizontal autoclave mounted on a sturdy, heavy M.S. duly painted tubular stand
* Inner chamber, door lid, jacket, boiler & outer jacket cover made of SS 304
* Steam is generated in a separate boiler which is placed below the main body.
* Lid is provided with Pressure locking system which prevents opening of the door while Steam is inside the chamber.
* Single hinged door and manual radial locking system made of mild steel nickel coated
* Industrial grade energy efficient heaters reduce power bills drastically
* Gap between Jacket and outer cover wall is filled with high grade fiber/mineral glass wool insulation
* Fitted with pressure gauge for jacket, compound gauge for chamber, spring loaded safety valve and steam release valve.
* Automatic Vacuum Breaker is provided to break the vacuum in case of formation of vacuum due to steam condensation.
* Automatic Pressure Control Switch for additional safety. When steam pressure inside jacket reaches 18 to 20 psi it automatically cuts off electric supply to heater.
* Automatic Low Water Level cut-off device fitted for general safety of the element.
* Digital PID temperature indicator cum controller – Controller has LED display which displays set value and process value. It has inbuilt automatic digital minute timer which starts automatically when set/desired value of temperature is achieved. When the set time period is over heaters get switched off automatically with alarm for cycle end.
* Manually operated multiport valve having 4 positions is provided for Steam injection inside the chamber, dry sterilization & steam exhaust.
* For ensuring proper sealing of the door with the chamber and zero leakage a high tensile joint less Silicon gasket is used which is seated in an integrated groove
* SS Baffle plate for effective steam distribution and avoid direct hitting of steam on sample load
* Validation port provided
* Chamber Condensate Line is incorporated with steam trap for perfect condensation to get optimum temperature
* Fitted with plug screen to prevent line choking due to sediment discharge
* SS bottom plate in chamber to avoid the load from coming in contact with condensate
* Autoclave is fitted with water level indicator glass gauge and easily replaceable heaters
* Chamber and jacket is made of 14 SWG
* Hydraulically tested at 40psi 2.5 times the operating pressure of autoclave.
* Small sized autoclave works on 230V single phase power supply and big size works efficiently on 440V three phase power supply