* Used for sterilization under saturated steam pressure at any selected point between15 to 22 psi (adjustable), however this can be used for higher pressure up to 22 psi.
* Working temperature of 121 C.
* These double walled units have inner chamber (Boiler) made of stainless steel SS 304 / SS 316 grade (as per demand).
* Outer wall is covered with stainless steel sheet.
* Thick stainless steel lid is tightened by radial locking system and can be lifted through a pedal lifting device for user
* Fitted with joint less neoprene rubber gasket.
* Systems are hydraulically tested up to 40 p.s.i. as a Safety Measure.
* All autoclaves are fitted with standard accessories such as water indicator / water level gauge, pressure gauge, steam release cock, spring loaded safety valve, Vacuum Breaker, pedal lifting device and heating element.
* Space between boiler and outer shell works as air insulation however we may incorporate mineral glass wool insulation if customer desires.
* Heating is done through specially designed water heaters of suitable wattage to ensure optimum sterilization time in every sterilization cycle.
* Supplied complete with S.S. basket, cord and plug.
* Supplied with cord and plug to work on 220/230 volts A.C. Supply.